4-Week Strength Program for Catchers - Ebook!

alliestips04

Hi! My Name is Allie Stipsits. I am currently a sophomore catcher at Hutchinson Community College and an intern for SheStrength by Anna Woods. For my project this semester I was able to create a 4-week program specifically for catchers! This ebook contains a 4-week plan with videos explaining the workouts, form corrections that are common in softball athletes, and specific catcher warm-ups and key points to focus on. It can be found at shestrength.com and is only $14.99! It can be done at a gym or at home if you have some equipment (dumbells or weights). A little more about me, I was first-team all KJCAA last season for Hutchinson. I graduated from Olathe North in 2021 and played for Team Kansas for my travel ball career. I will be transferring to play softball and continue my education at Washburn University next fall. I have been a catcher my whole life and I am very passionate about coaching younger catchers to be the best they can be. I truly believe this programming will help make catchers stronger. The work that you put in off the field will translate to on the field!

Buy the Ebook here --> https://shestrength.com/product/4-week-strength-program-for-catchers/

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me on Twitter @alliestipsits04 or email me at arstipsits@gmail.com

Top Bottom