PITCHING LESSONS FOR THE SUMMER!!!

micaiahcordell

Hey guys!
My name is Micaiah Cordell and I am a Junior pitcher for Evangel University in Springfield, MO in the Heart of America conference. Before that, I played for the Kansas Classics with Bob Snavely for many years. I am in KC for the summer and would love the opportunity to give pitching lessons for all ages, anybody who’s willing to learn and work hard! I have worked with one of the best pitching coaches, Jordan Logan, who just was honored with the 2022 Missouri Sports Hall of Fame Diamond 9 Award. I am excited to share what I know and have learned, not only about pitching but the science behind how and why your body moves a certain way and the best way for you to pitch for the most consistent success. I am charging $60 an hour and can schedule most evenings throughout the week. If that time doesn’t work for you I can be flexible and make exceptions upon request. I will be using the Kansas Classics facility, which is located at 9091 W 51st Terr, Merriam, KS 66203. If you are on the Missouri side, I also have a pitching tunnel in Blue Springs that my dad built in my basement if that is more convenient for you. If you have any questions or need clarification, please feel free to reach out! I can’t wait to work with you or your daughters!

Micaiah Cordell
913-314-7219

Attachments

• IMG_3134.JPG
    IMG_3134.JPG
    622.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8867.JPG
    IMG_8867.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 0
Top Bottom