SOAR Phoneix-14C Ginnings NKC

dewitt0518

SOAR Phoenix 14C Ginnings is looking at add a player to their spring/summer roster. We are looking for a pitcher with HEAT (like every other team) or a catcher with experience in comp ball.

If interested, please PM me for a tryout.

SOAR Phoenix is interested in the whole player, not trophy hunting. Individual and team success is much more important that a piece of shelf art.

We are based out of North KC with great facilities designed for player development.

Last edited:

Buggy08

I have a 13yr old (12/27/2008) who is seeking team. She played on our hometown travel league last year. She can throw, has speed and can steal bases, AND boy did she catch unbelievable pop-flys in her position in the outfield. Even others around were amazed. If she can possibly try out we would live it 816-890-3204 call or text

dewitt0518

I have a 13yr old (12/27/2008) who is seeking team. She played on our hometown travel league last year. She can throw, has speed and can steal bases, AND boy did she catch unbelievable pop-flys in her position in the outfield. Even others around were amazed. If she can possibly try out we would live it 816-890-3204 call or text
I sent you a text message.

Beckyjane33

Hey, I have a 13 year old niece. She will be 14 in Sept. She is really wanting to get into competitive softball. She has played rec every year and she is wanting more. She is 5'9" she is a good hitter, she is talented, eager to learn, and just has a love for the game. My number is 913 912 9744

Top Bottom