Titan's Softball Academy 14B

EBuck8

The Titans Fastpitch Academy’s new 1st year 14U-B Team is looking for a couple more. This team is lead with experience on the mound and behind the plate.
We are looking for another catcher and MIF / OF anyone ready to put in their hard work and dedication.
If you have a player looking that is wanting OPPURTUNITES AND REPS, THIS IS YOUR SHOT!! We are filling with 07, 08 and 09. This would also be a great opportunity!

***outdoor practices in Blue Springs, and Lee Summit area. Indoor Facility YEAR ROUND at Players Paradise in Raytown, and Access to all the facility has to offer Year round! On site hitting coach, and Pitching/Catching coaches available, great family atmosphere, and the ability to train and work with the older teams is always a plus!
Please send me a DM, or Text Michael Spilker 816-560-1406 and we will get you set up for a look around at the facility, and meet with the coaches/team!!

EBuck8

Yes. Can you tell me about your daughter and what she is looking for?

Rliper55

She is a 6-27-08 birthdate. She catches, plays 3rd and 1st. Strong hitter. Played 10u with patriots, and 12u with kc slide. Looking for a team to play for any grow with.

EBuck8

Would love to hear more. Please text me 816.721.6936. We have a program looking to grow.

Beckyjane33

Hey, I have a 13 year old niece. She will be 14 in Sept. She is really wanting to get into competitive softball. She has played rec every year and she is wanting more. She is 5'9" she is a good hitter, she is talented, eager to learn, and just has a love for the game. My number is 913 912 9744

Wildcats2282

The Titans Fastpitch Academy’s new 1st year 14U-B Team is looking for a couple more. This team is lead with experience on the mound and behind the plate.
We are looking for another catcher and MIF / OF anyone ready to put in their hard work and dedication.
If you have a player looking that is wanting OPPURTUNITES AND REPS, THIS IS YOUR SHOT!! We are filling with 07, 08 and 09. This would also be a great opportunity!

***outdoor practices in Blue Springs, and Lee Summit area. Indoor Facility YEAR ROUND at Players Paradise in Raytown, and Access to all the facility has to offer Year round! On site hitting coach, and Pitching/Catching coaches available, great family atmosphere, and the ability to train and work with the older teams is always a plus!
Please send me a DM, or Text Michael Spilker 816-560-1406 and we will get you set up for a look around at the facility, and meet with the coaches/team!!
Do you still need players?

Top Bottom